Thursday, April 1, 2010

This pregnancy

I thought that my pregnancy with Olivia was rough, I was wrong. Yes, I did have carpel tunnel with Olivia, but it didn't start until month 9 and I could deal until after she was born. This time it started out in month 4. I slept all the time with Liv, now I would pay a dollar a minute for sleep. I actually complained that I just couldn't get enough sleep, now I can't get any sleep. I did have some major back problems before, now my sciatica is mind numbing at times. Mood swings are unbelievable, the morning sickness is wearing me down and the pimples have moved in to stay. I love being a mom, and I was so blessed with an amazingly easy birth, but I am not a good pregnant person. My body falls apart. I am not complaining. I love my kids, born or otherwise, and I would do it again for my girls, but this is my last baby. Obviously!!! I always wanted to have a housefull of babies, but that is not going to happen. That's ok. My life will be more than full enough with my two little princess'. Well, have to go for now, my hand is almost completely numb.

No comments:

Post a Comment